Technical Cloud Consultant
As a Technical Cloud Consultant at happtiq, you will support our customers on their way into the Google Cloud Platform. You will face exciting challenges and find solutions for complicated problems together with a strong team of experienced cloud consultants. Your tasks range from consulting to implementation in a variety of areas, such as workload migrations, building new infrastructure landscapes, containerization, infrastructure as code or CI/CD pipelines. By applying and evolving best practices, you are always eager to keep the quality of your work high and constantly improve it.
You have hands-on experience in areas such as infrastructure landscape planning, cloud systems, infrastructure migrations and deployment strategies. Fast adaptability is one of your strengths, plus you have experience with cloud technologies and enjoy working closely with customers.
- At least one year of professional experience e.g. as Technical Cloud Consultant, Cloud Solution Architect or a comparable position.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- You have experience in operating server landscapes and infrastructure, preferably in cloud environments
- You have basic knowledge in the area of networks
- Preferably, you already have knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- You already had first points of contact with the areas of automation
- You enjoy working with customers
- High communication skills and a confident appearance when working with customers and partners are among your strengths
- The customer is always in the focus of your considerations
- Be part of a young, dynamic and dedicated team
- Work with the latest technologies
- Flat hierarchies, direct and open communication
- Team spirit and collaboration are very important to us.
- Support for further education with training budget and certifications
- Structured onboarding process and start with collegial support
- A good work-life balance
- Flexibility in choosing your workplace, because remote work is part of our DNA
- Free Wiener-Linien yearly ticket
- Free drinks and snacks
- Gaming corner with Playstation 5 and 75″ TV for social evenings
Your salary will be determined on the basis of your individual qualifications and the position-relevant professional experience corresponding to the KV classification (from 3.190€). There will be an adequate overpayment in line with the market.
Does that sound great? As soon as you have submitted your application, we will review it internally and let you know whether we would like to know more about you and will proceed with processing.